Monday, January 23, 2023

Priority for Christ

 

Priority for Christ 

Colossians 1:15-18

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Lord I pray that You search my heart and reveal to me what I need to change so that my life brings You the glory. I am submitting myself to You because You are the living Messiah the One who died for everyone’s sins to be forgiven through Your blood sacrifice. Your power is Your authority and does whatever You command. My soul needs You and my spirit is crying out to You. Please save me, keep me, use me so that my life will be accounted for by the Blood of the Lamb.

My hope is to live with You in glory and serving in any capacity that You desire. Therefore, I’m preparing myself now to build up the courage to walk by faith. Jesus, You are the living Christ, the anointed One that was sent by the Father in heaven. Your finished work at the cross and life have spread abroad throughout the centuries of time over 2,000 years ago.

Truly this is the good news that has lite a fire under my feet. I believe in You because You are the One who freed me from myself. Your Spirit and power changed me. I know it was You because I cried out to You and called Your name over and over until You spoke to me. Your voice alone makes a man fall to his knees. Yes, Your presence is Omnipotent beyond anything that can be compared.

That was the defining moment when I forged ahead to live for You.  Thank You for revealing to me the difference from living in darkness when I was lost in my sins to now living in the light. My life exudes Your goodness and mercies. I am spreading the good news about You to the world that Jesus Christ is alive!

Your Spirit brought me out and taught me how to love You through Your Word and have given me wisdom and knowledge to understand the truth. That is the solid foundation for the hope I have in learning and knowing who You are through Your life and works. My faith in You is worth more than any riches or fame in the world. Here I am Lord use me. 

Dear reader and listener today is a precious moment in time. Christ loves you no matter who you are or what you’ve done before this moment. There is nothing that God doesn’t already know about us. We are beautiful and fearfully and wonderfully made by God. He looks at our hearts to see where we are in terms of knowing us the real person. Because we cannot put on a front or mask like many of us have at times and denying that we’re doing alright when we’re probably dying inside, are hurting, lost, confused and hopeless.

My question is to you are you tired of living a defeated life all alone? Let Jesus help you and show you how much you mean to Him. Pray and ask for His hand to hold you and help guide you through life. He will walk with you one step at a time. If you’ve tried other things and it didn’t give you peace, I petition you to give Jesus a chance while you have life today.

He doesn’t just want to clean up your life, He wants to save you and love you eternally so that you may dwell with Him in His kingdom forever. His blood was the atonement for our sins. He did it for us. He is the first born and first risen from the dead. He is the living Christ who is worthy of our trust and hope. God is love and He’s faithful.


 

Priority for Christ

 

Lord I pray that Your will be done

I live to please Your request

I give You my mind, heart, and strength

Your Blood on Calvary will never be understood

No man will ever know the depth

Your Spirit is real, and Your power is evident

What You did for my soul I can’t repay

No matter what I can offer

I am learning to put You first

As I eat and breathe each day

I know that You are the reason why I live

You are my Savior and hero for eternity

 ã2004 “Naima’s Inspirational Melodies”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ask you to be respectful and mindful of all comments and interactions. Comments that use swearing or bullying will be deleted. God bless you.

Living Water

  Living Water John 4:14  but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him w...