Monday, January 30, 2023

Thank You God

 

Thank You God

 Psalm 9:1-2

1 I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.     

Thank you for lavishing Your goodness and mercies upon us. As our hearts beat for You, we will not hold back our praise.  We have life and breath in our bodies to lift up Your name Jesus! Your love flows through us as we raise our voices to sing about Your praises every day for You alone have given us the peace to trust in Your Word and stand because it is the foundation for salvation in Christ.

Every storm, trial, and test that we’ve encountered You were there reminding us to hold on and walk by faith. Many times, when the road was dark, and our sight was blurry You oh Lord were our eyes to make it to safety. The years of enduring the pain of not knowing the outcome was overwhelming and weighed heavy on our minds and hearts. The more we cried out to You with humility You revealed that Your hand was upon our circumstances.

The just shall live by faith is a beautiful scripture that speaks to our hearts because You didn’t forget about us. Thank you for blessing us to know You in that secret place before we were born. Our souls were with You in that secret place before time begin. We would have given up if it were not for Your loving kindness toward us.

There were times when we didn’t know which way to go left or right. So many struggles and hard times that knocked on our doors but the more we turned to Your Word the sun continued to shine upon our faces. This alone was the reason to keep trusting in You, Jesus. It is true that trouble doesn’t last always, and this too shall pass. You did not make two days the same.

Lord let it rain upon us as You see fit. Let Your will be our portion while we praise You. If it had not been for the storms in our lives, we would not have turned to You nor believed that You are God of the Holy Bible. You fed us throughout the journey from that time to this. Therefore, it was good that You afflicted our souls and allowed it.  The things that we learn from You is formed to prosper our faith so that our understanding will be from You about the things that we’ve suffered. Thank you.

The plans that You have for Your people are Your divine mysteries. Help us to keep trusting and believing till we have no more fear and doubt that we are fully in Your will. No matter what comes against our lives we will pray to stand on the Word of the Lord and not be moved by our emotions and human understanding. We thank You for forgiving us for our sins and amazing grace.

The one thing that comes to mind is that life is unpredictable. But the Word of the Lord is the solid rock of our foundation in why we believe in Jesus Christ. Seasons after seasons the Word continues to make our crooked paths straight and gives us strength to endure till the end.

People of God our faith is growing in the Lord through every test, trial, and storm that we overcome. Thank you, God, for using these unforeseen events to teach us the importance of our faith, and trust in You.

We are moving along day by day as we follow Your Spirit. Please let us continue to give our praise to You for Your love, power, protection, grace, mercies, Word, and the Blood of Jesus. Our lives have been set apart to glorify the Lord and sing His praises and let it be known that Jesus is alive.

His Spirit is Omnipotent, and He is our Savior and Lord. We must give Him an exuberant praise for being personally involved in our lives. He sends us the help when we call out to Him. We are fed by His hands daily with natural and spiritual food. Our souls belong to Him. He is the lifter of our heads and steps right in on time to rescue us from the evil surrounding us. Even when we are worn, tired, weary, weak, hopeless, and unfaithful; He is faithful because He is called “Faithful and True.” Thank You God. Revelation 19:11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 

 

Offering

  

Today I will give You my praise

Dear Lord, I honor Your name

Jesus You are the sweetest

Thank You for everything

I surrender my time and labor

As I seek Your kingdom

 When I look around, I am blessed

I cannot help, but to fall at Your feet

Your love and protection keeps me

 Through the storm and the rain

I have been restored and redeemed

I know of no other source

Lord I am offering You

Anything and everything

My soul lives because of Your grace

 Your goodness and favor flows

Into my spirit and upon my soul

Jesus Jesus, I do surrender

ã2004 “Naima’s Inspirational Melodies”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ask you to be respectful and mindful of all comments and interactions. Comments that use swearing or bullying will be deleted. God bless you.

Living Water

  Living Water John 4:14  but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him w...