Tuesday, May 2, 2023

The Hand of Provision

 

The Hand of Provision

Exodus 6:1-4

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Now you shall see what I will do to Pharaoh. For with a strong hand he will let them go, and with a strong hand he will drive them out of his land.”2 And God spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am the Lord. 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name Lord I was not known to them. 4 I have also established My covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, in which they were strangers. 

As believers, we are protected and blessed to walk with God. His Word is leading us to the solid rock of our foundation in Christ. The living Word is flowing into our hearts and washing us clean. The power of God is upon us as we live, testify, breathe, pray, and worship. Our Father in heaven delights in us when we obey His Word. Our praise and love for God must be intimate and personal. Because the Lord inhabits the praises of His people when they cry out to Him and lift His holy name.

Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath and the precious Lamb of God. Everything that we see is temporary, but the Spirit of the living God is eternal. His infinite wisdom knows all things and in Him all things consist. The power of His mighty hand and outstretched arm has established rule and dominion in the heavens and earth. We believe according to the Word of the Lord that Jesus is Lord and is risen. We cannot see Him with our natural eyes, but by faith we believe. Revelation 1:12-18 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 

He’s in heaven sitting on the throne on the right hand of God. While He’s sending answers to our prayers we’ve prayed. Matthew 7:7-8 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. The enemy plotted an attack to destroy us and was very close to succeeding, but God thwarted it. A second earlier we would have died in a three-car collision, but God blew a strong wind to slow down our speed. The people who smile in our faces that do witchcraft to cause harm to us, He turned it on them. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. There are envious and jealous people in our lives who pretend to love us, but God opened our eyes to see it before they caused us harm. But God He rules with a mighty fist. Ezekiel 20:33 “As I live,” says the Lord God, “surely with a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm, and with fury poured out, I will rule over you. 

Many of us have feared going to the doctor due to a health scare or follow up. Some have heard the worst news in their lives. But for many thus says, the Lord, He will use it to bless His name so that His name will be exalted in the earth. And yet, the Lord moved by revealing to them to pray, fast, have faith and the steps to improve their health and receive their healing. The power of God is flowing through eternity into time. There’s nothing too hard for God. The Holy Spirit turned our sadness into joy because this is what having faith looks like. When we fall and get back up and find the scriptures that will feed our minds and spirits, we will gain the courage to trust God. Everyone of our steps, tests, trials, and tribulations are ordained. But it is up to us to reach high for the victories and to pray for the change that we hope for.

God’s hand is holding us close to Him even when we cannot understand His will. It doesn’t matter what is happening all around us or our circumstance because we belong to Him. Our outcome will be according to our faith, what we speak, think, and believe. However, we have these promises written in the Word of the Lord. Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all. These are light afflictions according to the glory that God is revealing in us. Yes, our souls are accounted for as sheep being led to the slaughter. Romans 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 

Our flesh is fighting against our will to live right. Every single day we must contend with the old man versus renewing our minds through the Word of God. The Word cleanses us and goes into the crevices of our hearts and minds and searches for the strong holds that are fighting hard to keep us captive. This war is within us because our bodies were once enslaved to sin. Romans 7:21-25 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Still, Jesus has given us the authority to rebuke, bind, loose the enemy’s grip on us. We must be obedient to the Holy Spirit who dwells within us. As God, the Holy Spirit helps us to be overcomers and victorious in all our battles and warfare and more. Our praise and thanksgiving must be given to Him who causes us to triumph. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

We are fed by the hand of God as we submit to His will. He fights for us to prevail against the works of the powers of darkness. Our souls belong to Jesus because we are the redeemed. There is no one who knows our beginning and end, but God our creator. He chastens those whom He loves. The Lord’s provision is to keep us safe and in His will. He will guide us with His eyes upon us, so that the enemy will not destroy us. We cannot possibly understand what He knows and sees in the spirit. Therefore, we must always pray and humble ourselves to the mighty hand of God. 1 Peter 5:6-7 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Our journey in this life will not be easy, because the children of God is being pursued by our adversary Satan. John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. Exodus 23:8 And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous. There are snares laid out for the righteous. We must study the Word because it is revealing the evil that lives in the spirit realm. The hand of God is holding us up, so that Satan’s attacks to kill, steal and to destroy us will not prosper.

Saints, we must bow down and thank the Lord for all His provisions. He is with us as we learn to follow Him. We are the purchased possession bought by the blood of Jesus. John 10:27-30 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.” Jeremiah 23:23 “Am I a God near at hand,” says the Lord, “And not a God afar off? 24 Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?” says the Lord; “Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord. He is Omnipresent. We must rest in Him and believe He is the one who died for us and has the power to resurrect us from the grave and gather us in Him for eternal life. 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

 

I Will

 

Why do you doubt My love?

I send you miracles everyday

When you’re in need I provide

 I have given you My Word

Cry out to Me when you are in trouble

I care more than you know

 You will never understand why

I made you from My heart

I know everything about you

 I ordained your steps

When you stumble I will catch you

My hand is swifter than any trap

 While you endure the race

Do not fret about your enemies

My eyes look low

 I will bring you out

My power and glory will reign

I am all that you need

ã2004 “Naima’s Inspirational Melodies”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ask you to be respectful and mindful of all comments and interactions. Comments that use swearing or bullying will be deleted. God bless you.

Living Water

  Living Water John 4:14  but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him w...